This guide will go over how to unlock the hunter artifact weapon appearances in Legion including and I will also be showing you how to unlock the alternate hidden artifact weapon colours…
Unlocking Alternate Hidden Artifact Weapon Colors
Unlocking the first hidden appearance is different for each weapon, but getting the other 3 colors for it is the same for every weapon.
- Complete 100 dungeons using a hidden appearance
- Complete 200 World Quests using a hidden appearance
- Kill 1,000 enemy players using a hidden appearance
- You can buy the item, Designs of the Grand Architect, from Hobart Grapplehammer in Dalaran for 8,000 gold.
- He is in the Kirin Tor faction, so you can lower the price to 6,400 if you get Exalted with them.
- You can buy the item, Syriel Crescentfall’s Notes: Ravenguard from Veridis Fallon, the Court of Farondis quartermaster.
- You must reach Revered rep rank with the Court of Farondis faction before you can buy it.
- You can get the item that grants the appearance from a drop from Ursoc in the Emerald Nightmare raid. You can even get it in LFR mode.
Apart from the Survival spec (which is still pretty easy to get hold off), I think us hunters have it easy! All we need to do is simply buy the appearance with a few thousand gold and reach reserved with a faction! Although I can’t help but feel disappointing with the appearances, I feel like Blizzard could have done a better job of making our ranged weapons a lot cooler. Perhaps add some flames or something in there?! Come on Blizz sort it out…