Call of Duty – Black Ops 3 Salvation DLC launches its final zombie map – Zombies Revelations. There are dozens of Easter Eggs for you to find and explore, but as expected the game will try to push players to complete and accomplish a certain task to unlock the Easter Egg. So without any further ado, let’s begin with the Step-by-step guide to complete the Easter Egg.
Zombies Revelations Easter Eggs
To unlock the Easter Eggs you must defeat the Man Responsible for everything. The ending of this Easter Egg can be Positive if you’ve managed to collect all the Five Gateworms through completing of previous Easter Eggs in BO3. Here are the Step by Step Guide to Unlock the Easter Egg in Zombie Revelations.
Override All the Corruption Engines
If you had read our Guide – How to Get Pack-a-Punch, then you must have overridden all the 4 Corruption Engines. If not then do check our guide and here is the Overview on what you have to do exactly.
- Corrupt Engines can be found in the Front of the Temple on the Table
- Once you Override the Engine, you must defend yourself from the Zombies for 30 seconds Get inside the Temple Entrance
- Repeat the other 3
Gather and Summoning Altar Pieces
There are 3 Summoning Altar Pieces you will encounter in this Zombie map – The Skull, The Purple Gem, and The Wheel. Here are the two primary location where the Pieces summon.
- Inside the Cafeteria Room in Mob of the Dead Area
- On the Top of the Excavation Site(Hub) in Origins
- On the Bookshelf near the Speed-a-Cola in Verruckt
- On the Wheelchair just beside the Jump Pad
The Purple Gem
- Right next to the Pyramid in Der Eisendrache
- While in Kino look for the jump pad beside in a small room outside. Check the Table.
After Finding all Pieces it’s time to build the Altar for 5000 points from the Temple Area in Shangri-La. This Altar will not only follow you but offer you Revives.
Gathering The Lanterns
Before you start gathering the Wisps make sure you have found the Pack-a-Punch Machine and improved your Weapon. Now get ready to location all the Lanterns and interact with them to hear a quote from Dr. Monty/Shadow Man.
- Start Location – Behind the Truck
- Origins – Upper Area near the Old Generator
- Der Eisendrache – Near Anti-Gravity Area check the table
- Verruckt – On the Shelf(Downstairs)
- Nacht Der Untoten
- Above Control Terminal
- Up the Stairs
- Beside Box Downstairs
Shoot the Blue Tablets
Use the Apothicon Servent to hit the blue tablets in the air. Here are all the locations of the Tablets you need to destroy.
- Right Side of Ritual Area
- Upper Side of Jump Pad Area
- Nacht Der Untoten – Left of Apothicon Creature
- Mod of the Dead – Near Ritual Area
- Der Eisendrache – Near Ritual Area
Once you collect all 4 Blue Tablets, the Pack-a-Punch Machine will move slightly and now you must insert the Apothicon Servent for Official upgraded various. The Next next you will do is notice the third item in inventory list which will show that the A egg is nothing but a Gateworm. Head towards the Runes then trades your Worm in exchange for the Rune.
Find the Runes of Creation
Check out your right side of the inventory which is for the Runes of Creation and you must collect all 4 pieces. The Player must not play solo and try to play with 3 players instead to get the controller to Buzz. Once you get near the location press square to interact and a worm will pop out which will spin and self-destruct to get your the Rune.
- Origins – Purple Rune
- Der Eisendrache – Blue Rune
- Spawn Area – Yellow Rune
- Shangri-La – White Rune
A new easter egg song called The Gift, can be activated by finding 3 teddy bears on the map.
- One is at the entrance to Mob of the Dead from the mound, sitting on a chair to the left of a mysterious surgery patient.
- The next location is in the theater of Kino der Toten, sitting on a chair in front of the podium.
- The final location is in the Verrückt portion of the map, it is on a chair at the beginning of the hallway leading to the jump pad.
The sniper cabinet in Nacht der Untoten can be used to trade weapons with other players after completing an easter egg involving the chalk messages found in the maps.
Follow this post for more updates
All credit goes to Gamepur for finding the Easter eggs and writing the guide, go check them out!